Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ok, just quickly - this is the response I sent to A -

Hey you!I know you are super busy, please don't worry about me - although I am always thinking about you and absolutely LOVE to hear from you, I am not in that same creepy, insecure place I was a few months ago... really. hehe.

I didn't get your mom's email, but I need to send her one anyway. When I sent the message about Thanksgiving, I didn't want to intrude on any family things you have going on - but having said that, I would also love to meet the rest of your family.

Are you going to get some time to play this weekend? It sounds like the school workload is going to be too much to allow you to have a job? I have so many questions but I know you don't really have a ton of time so I'll save them 'till I see you =) Coffee maybe, just you and I?
Anyway, have a wonderful weekend - I leave for California on Monday and won't be back till Friday. Though it's a work trip - there's usually copious amounts of wine consumed =D hopefully it's nice there!

I love you and miss you like CRAZY!

Smile and nod C, Smile and nod.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ran across your site somehow. Wondering how your relationship with your son is going. I'm an adoptee who is 32. I found my birth parents in June 2007.

Celeste said...

Hi ... I am very interested in interviewing you for The Mothers Project ... to get your honest comments about the ups and downs in reunion. Please, contact me ... even if you don't want to be interviewed.

Celeste
cbsongs@aol.com

Celeste said...

Hi ... Celeste again .... please contact me
cbsongs@aol.com