Thursday, August 30, 2007

I know - because it's important to me

He hates seafood, he's allergic to horses, he ran away from home - a few times, he put a quarter into the microwave at school for 25 minutes just before everyone left for the weekend and had to pay 274 bucks for a new one. He's never been in love, had 4 very close friends die tragically, loves cats, had many cats and a dog growing up, loves watersports, always wanted a little brother (still does even though it's imposible for either his mom or I to give him one). He was a volunteer firefighter for his town and got an award for being at every fire (usually the first), he went to entrepreneur camp twice and then went back as a camp councellor - won the youth entrepreneur of the year award, he loves his family- especially his cousin (C). He nearly died after having his tonsils out, played Volleyball in highschool, was scorekeeper for the basketball team and told a coach to "smoke his pole", his two best friends are girls - both have the same name. He doesn't cry, loves Adam Sandler movies, has read all of the Harry Potter books. He will have a boat someday, he's in school to become a paramedic, he was stabbed for dancing with someone elses girl at a bar. There is soooo much more - he is AMAZING! I was reading a post in which the author said that her first mom doesn't ask her about HER and what makes (or has made) her, who she is. I smiled to myself because I know so much about (A) because I have asked - even though it hurts sometimes to know what I missed... it is all a compilation of who he is... and HE is important to me

No comments: